Matthew Bond LSPD App

Reply Name: DOB: Why do you want to join Lakeside Police Department? (min 150 words): What skills and improvment can you bring to the Police Department? (min 50 words): Do you understand that if you play on civilian and commit crimes that it will result in permanant discharge from PD? Y/N (Sign Name here) Name:Matthew Bond
DOB:16/11/04
Why do you want to join Lakeside Police Department? (min 150 words): I would like to join the the Lakeside Police  Department as civilian life on any Role-Play server can be quite boring just as sometimes the police force is just to clingy( they are always watching the civilians and if one civilian gets close to a police officer they call in other units as they are scared they'll get jumped). If more police officers are a thing, the world would be more safe as the police department has more officers to protect the innocents from this world and get rid of all of the cruel and nasty people in this world. The innocents of this world are the most vital beings to create a sustainable world for us all in the future. If we can rid all of the evil in this world, it can become a safe environment for the County of Lakeside.

What skills and improvment can you bring to the Police Department? (min 50 words):I should be picked as a Lakeside Police Deputy as I am good at long range sniping with a slightly high powered scope fitted onto any kind of rifle. I am good at get away driving aswell at any kind of speed and I wouldn't hopefully crash (depending on the area which I am in like in a enclosed area or a open area). I have also been trained for SERT, it was a while ago but I was trained for breaching and clearing with any kind of weapon (pistol, rifle, machine-gun or semi-auto rifle). We would train in the breach-and-clear area next to the airport. We would practise my aim, speed and my mindfulness of whether or not I should become SERT. We would practise using the kill-house for how fast I am in reaction times and I would then know what to do in those sort of situations.
Do you understand that if you play on civilian and commit crimes that it will result in permanant discharge from PD? Y/N
Yes
Matthew Nicholas Alexander Bond
ACCEPTED
PS: I know its only 143 words so try get the limit